Work In Enid Award – Bringing Talent to Work in Enid
This NEW Work In Enid Award is a talent attraction program which will pay student loan balances up to $10,000 for professionals who agree to move to and work in the Enid area.
- Those not currently living in the Enid area may apply.
- Applicants must have a degree from either a four-year college or university, or a two-year community college, or received a certificate from a trade program.
- Applicants must have student loan debt associated with their degree or certificate. Proof of remaining loan balance is required.
- Applicants must demonstrate a desire to make Enid, Oklahoma their primary residence and find or create employment in the area.
- Preference will be given to applicants who show a desire for civic engagement.
- A job commitment letter from an employer within Enid or a full-time remote position in a professional role will be required within 120 days of being selected for this award.
There is no deadline, as applications are accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis. The Cherokee Strip Community Foundation will reach out to applicants for further instructions.
Successful applicants will receive up to $10,000, or $1,000 paid quarterly over a 2.5-year period. If an award recipient ceases employment or moves out of the area during the award cycle, they would forfeit all future payments.
The total number of awards will be based on available funding and loan balances of eligible applicants.